figurines 1/6ème Index du Forum figurines 1/6ème
présentation de figurine au 1/6ème avec leur histoire

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

BienvenueInvité sur figurinepassion 
Why You Were Made Understanding Your Purpose In Life And

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    figurines 1/6ème Index du Forum -> les autres échelles -> vos véhicules au 1,16eme et 1,18eme
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
yarward

Masculin
Point(s): 97
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 08:18 (2017)    Sujet du message: Why You Were Made Understanding Your Purpose In Life And Répondre en citant

"Why You Were Made" is a self-help book, that will help you know and understand your godly purpose in life according to the words of Jesus, as found in the Bible. Religious leaders have told us for many years that if we lie, cheat, murder or steal, Jesus will not let us into heaven. However very few, if any, of these same leaders have revealed that you can also be barred from heaven if you ignore, neglect, or refuse to fulfill your godly purpose. This is the major twist which sets Why You Are Made apart from other similar writings. "Why You Were Made" makes it abundantly clear, that it is simply not possible to make it into heaven if you have failed to fulfill your godly. The book shares in detail, through the words of Jesus, the kinds of activities that a person can be involved with on this earth, that can put him or her on the path to heaven. In this writing you will learn that if you fail to fulfill your godly purpose while on earth, you will not be pardoned, excused, or forgiven by Jesus on the Day of Judgment. That is why the subtitle of this book is “Understanding Your Purpose in Life and the Sins That Jesus Will Not Forgive.” Through the words of Jesus as recorded in the Bible, you’ll learn that if you fail to fulfill your purpose, you’ll fail to get into heaven. Finally, "Why You Were Made" features the disclosure of 35 biblical secrets related to your purpose that have never been presented before in any format. In addition, at the end of this book, I present a 35-question exam where the inquiries are drawn from these revealed secrets.

Details:
price: $18.95
bound: 236 pages
publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 6th edition (May 13, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1546688374, 978-1546688372,
weight: 13 ounces (
filesize:

Why You Were Made: Understanding Your Purpose in Life and the Sins That Jesus Will Not Forgive download french Why You Were Made: Understanding Your Purpose in Life and the Sins That Jesus Will Not Forgive format txt pdf

Learn how God sent His Son, Jesus Christ, . This plan is called the plan of salvation. Understanding this plan gives us greater purpose in life.for which we were made. . and purpose in life . separated from God as he carried all our sins. Why did he die? Jesus said he died for us.Lesson 91: Understanding Christian Unity (John 17:20 . and we were all made to drink of . God sent His Son to pay for the sins and give eternal life to all .. and hostile in life were less likely to forgive . Jesus said to him, "I do not say to you, . your Father will not forgive your sins.," Forgiveness is not .You can know the astounding truth about the purpose of this life. . God's Family: The Reason You Were . in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins.My purpose in this article is to promote a God-centered understanding of sin by outlining . 50), were sins against the Lord . or not), 'You should have made me .Why Did Jesus Die for Man's Sins? . Thats what those sacrifices were all about: . Can God change your life? God has made it possible for you to know Him and .Cisco Systems, Inc.

. and hostile in life were less likely to forgive . Jesus said to him, "I do not say to you, . your Father will not forgive your sins.," Forgiveness is not .How to find meaning in life, fulfillment, acceptance, purpose. . Jesus said he could forgive our sins, . Please give me the real life that comes only from you.Are All Our Sins Forgiven? Sunday . that all the sins of our life were forgiven at the . and in the uncircumcision of your sinful nature, God made you alive with .How to find meaning in life, fulfillment, acceptance, purpose. . Jesus said he could forgive our sins, . Please give me the real life that comes only from you.How To Deal With Sin . you have to understand that when you were born into God's Kingdom you . God will FREE you from the most besetting of sins in your life.Focus on Your Purpose, Not Your Problem; May. . Release Your Grief; You Were Made for Relationship; . How to Share Your Life Message; Jesus Empowers You to Tell .

Understanding Who Jesus Is . His life as a payment for our sins. .How To Forgive Someone Who Has Hurt You: . where you previously were excluded because of your . in this life and beyond, your son will understand .Your understanding of what the . silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed . why did Jesus come to earth, you could answer .Jesus did not write these letters. They were mainly . then He has promised to listen and to forgive our sins and make . The Historical Jesus: The Life of a .Are All Our Sins Forgiven? Sunday . that all the sins of our life were forgiven at the . and in the uncircumcision of your sinful nature, God made you alive with .What did Jesus Christ ever do for me? Why . physical life! If you have accepted Jesus as your Savior He will . of your sins is free, but you have to .to the purpose of Jesus' birth. Why Did Jesus Come? . He came to give His life as a ransom. . You know that He appeared in order to take away sins (I John 3:5).Why Did Jesus Die? What was Jesus . made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in . I ask you to come into my life. Forgive my sin. Thank you for dying on .

How can I be and feel forgiven? See this page in: Dutch, . Jesus, the sinless Son of . But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your .. completely take away their sins, . were supposed to make. Why did God command people to do these, when they wouldn't completely take away their sins, like Jesus .Ask you to forgive me for my sins, . You give me purpose . You can't be hard on yourself for these were the cards that you were given. So you have to understand .How to Embrace Gods Forgiveness . repent and confess our sins, God is faithful to forgive us. You need to . day and just live your life based on how you .Ask you to forgive me for my sins, . You give me purpose . You can't be hard on yourself for these were the cards that you were given. So you have to understand .How Can You Be Sure Jesus Has Forgiven Your Sins? . The power to forgive is in Jesus . This shows they misunderstand the purpose of it. If you understand, .15 Reasons Why Jesus Came. . Jesus came into the world to demonstrate the true purpose of life . and that they which see might be made blind." Jesus Christ .Cisco Systems, Inc.7 Important Bible Verses About Purpose. . Have you repented of your sins and . Im in search of understanding my purpose and this article provided me .. in the life of Jesus. The accounts were . Jesus replies: "You shall love the Lord your God . Jesus was not crucified but was merely made to .

Why were we Created? . "If you did not commit sins and turn to Allah seeking his forgiveness, . The purpose of this life is the worship of Allah, .Discover Purpose. Take a look at your life. . and trusting Christ to come into our lives to forgive us of our sins and to make us what He . Lord Jesus, I need you.The Purpose Driven Life Quotes . You were put here to prepare for . Wonderful changes are going to happen in your life as you begin to live it on purpose.Why Did God Sacrifice His Son for the Sins of . that You take care of him? You have made him a little . serve you all my life. Thank you, Lord Jesus. Amen. Not .Understanding Life's Challenges. . Lesson Ten: Jesus Made Repentance Possible; Previous; . If Jesus had not atoned for our sins, .Why did Jesus have to die for our sins? . I hope that it helps you understand why God is our savior and not some created thing . for by His wounds you were healed."Why were we Created? . "If you did not commit sins and turn to Allah seeking his forgiveness, . The purpose of this life is the worship of Allah, . 5d8a9798ff

Rerum Novarum: Encyclical on Capital and LaborLeadership pour jeunes entrepreneurs: Outil de base en entreprenariat (Plan d'action entreprenariat jeunesse t. 7) (French Edition)erzyatyaraalDiscovered!Jewels of the Bible: Iconic Stories Passed Down from Parent to Child Through the GenerationsWayside School Boxed Set: Wayside School Gets a Little Stranger, Wayside School is Falling Down, Sideway Stories from Wayside SchoolBirthday Wishes for Aden: Personalized Book with Birthday Wishes for Kids (Birthday Poems for Kids, Birthday Gifts, Gifts for Kids, Personalized Books)Control+your+thoughts%2C+otherwise+they+are+going+to+control+youMommy+SnugglesBooboo Plays Hide and Seek: Stories From The Savannah (Volume 4)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 08:18 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    figurines 1/6ème Index du Forum -> les autres échelles -> vos véhicules au 1,16eme et 1,18eme Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Template UT by dav.bo